4.28.2007

AMA Suzuki Superbike - Day 2

Another great day! My friend on the same forum, who also won the same tickets, arrived last night. We get up early and head out to the race track around 8.30am. We ran into some ticket problems at the door, again, but all was well once Mike, the CEO of sportbikes.com, started to straight things out.

I again had full media pass with the official "CAS PHOTO" orange vest. Let me tell you, that vest gets you a lot of respect, admiration, and pretty much anything on the track. We again had Tara, our lovely spokeswoman, to continue to interview racers and spectators all over the place. I ended up taking over 4300 pictures, which accumulates to about 12GB worth of data. Good thing I have my laptop with me at the track to offload some pics.

I went through a small portion of the pics today, but I hand picked the best one's I randomly came across.